1. How the act of imagining creates possibilities and generates the times and spaces of the human mind.
two. How coded language serves the act of imagining.
3. The dream as a laboratory of imaginaries: past, present and future.
4. How the act of imagining creates and transforms the thinking and doing of people and human organizations.
5. How the act of imagining prepares and precedes the realization. And how it monitors and verifies and validates what happens.
6. How the act of imagining opens up the possibility of creating models of reality and using these models to deal with them.
opens up the possibility of creating models of reality and using those models to deal with them.
Available in two modules:
Basic: What is and how is the examination of the Phenomenology of the Imaginary.
Hours: around 3 hours
Intermediate : How to use, case study and exercises.
Hours : around 3 hours
Indicated for people interested in knowing how their mind actually works.
With simple, easy and well-founded results in your personal experience.
January 18 and 20 at 7:30 pm - Basic level.
January 25 and 27 at 7:30 pm - Middle level
- Text and video support material will be provided to all subscribers.
- Basic and intermediate certificate of completion signed by Dr. Sérgio Spritzer.
Basic level: R$ 250.00.
Average level: R$ 300.00.
Composite inscription: Sign up with two more friends and pay only two registrations.
- Bank Deposit (Banco do Brasil and Itaú).
- Credit card